To You

please back off..i know who you are..don't be such busy body..seems like u wanna keep creating chaos huh? come on, human can change, so do i..i trust you that you have changed n be good to me..but you're not..what revenge are you taking right now? enough of it..you've ruin my relationship with whom i love so much before..she accepted me as the way i am and i was...now, she has gone..satisfied? now, retreat and mind your  own business..
I NEVER DISTURB YOU & YOUR LIFE ANYMORE..! WHY MUST YOU? 

i wanna be serious with this one...asking you gently, back off..for good..i really mean it..she's the one..and i feel comfortable with her..no matter how is she...i'm taking her to my parents soon...she will be a part of my life..if you still have heart to feel, brain to judge, see how meaningful is her to me..just don't mess up my life again..i don't even disturb yours a bit..be human, be relevant, be understanding..thank you very much..

0 comments: