4th Day

ALHAMDULILLAH..
everything was doing well..

we handled "push-ups station"..
there were all four stations..
today, only four classes of Standard 6..
but that was quite tiring..haish..
luckily we didn't hv to relief class..

my voice was almost gone..
screaming & shouting were necessary..
as the senior teacher said..
but the kids love me..
they offered themselves to help me..

got a Chinese-Indian girl..
she could speak English very well..
with her classmates, even the Malays..
they wished to hv me teach them..
unfortunately, i couldn't say a word..
there r no authentication & permission for me to do so..

i was enjoying the moment..
but handling four classes with 35-40 students each,
is not easy as u think of..

MAJOR CASE TODAY :
got a Standard 2 students was knocked down..
by a boy who was slightly smaller & shorter than him..
her head was bleeding as he walked into the staff room..
goshh!

the truth is that
I'M A HAEMOPHOBIAN..!
pls dun let me see BLOOD!
tomorrow's activity :
MAJLIS SAMBUTAN AMBANG RAMADHAN
>> Suratul Yassin recitation
>> Tazkirah

0 comments: